infor-media Russia invites you and your colleagues to participate in the XI Conference on intellectual property Patenting, licensing and judicial protection of innovations. This unique event will be held on June 1, 2011 in Moscow (Holiday Inn Suschevsky).
Please kindly note that the conference programme is based on opinions of leading experts from Russia, Europe and the U.S as well as wishes and suggestions of Russian companies’ experts.
- Patent law prospects, recent changes in Section VII of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation
- Complexity in patents registration for inventions / utility models
- Speed up procedure for obtaining patents in Russia, USA and EU
- Expertise and claim for similar, equivalent patent issue
- Fraud patents and licence wars
- Court practice analysis
We recommend to visit this conference to:
lawyers / legal advisors, heads and experts of intellectual property departments, patent professionals / patent attorneys, drug registration experts, professionals and heads of licensing and patent departments, lawyers, law firms’ and patent offices’ experts.
The event may also be of interest to heads of legal departments and small companies obtaining rights to inventions and / or utility models.
We are confident that this conference will be of particular interest for you!
Head of Organising Committee